Annually the Viennese ball season will be held in January and February with lots of dancing and fantastic music.
Here is a small selection:
- Confectioners’ Ball (1/17/13): is the cutest ball of the Vienna ball season and takes place at the Vienna Hofburg.
- Flower Ball (1/18/13): takes place at the Vienna City Hall.
- Ball of the hotel industry (01/22/13) will be held in the ballroom of the Vienna City Hall.
- Vienna Philharmonic Ball (24/01/13): will be held in the elegant atmosphere of the Vienna Musikverein.
- Doctors’ Ball (1/26/13): at the Vienna Hofburg.
- Opera Ball (02.07.13): In the Vienna State Opera, and every year is the highlight of the Viennese carnival gesellschäfliche
- BonbonBall (8.2.13): will be held at the Vienna Konzerthaus and is the sweetest event of the carnival season: a “must” for all chocolate and sweet tooth tiger.
- Coffeehouse Owners’ Ball (8.2.13): for many, this is the most beautiful of all Viennese balls. It takes place at the Vienna Hofburg.
Visit us and experience a magical night at your favorite ball!
Tags: 2013, ausgehen in wien, austria, ball opf the hotel industry, Bonbon ball, Boutique Hotel Stadthalle, boutiquehotel, boutiquehotel stadthalle, city hall, coffeehouse owner ball, confectioners ball, doctors ball, Event, flower ball, food, hofbur, konzerthaus, music, musikverein, opera ball, philharmonica ball, rathausplatz, soper, stadthalle, Stadthalle Wien, vienna, what to do in Vienna?, what's on in Vienna