Step by step to the Viennese ball season!!
Annually the Viennese ball season will be held in January and February with lots of dancing and fantastic music.
Here is a small selection:
- Confectioners’ Ball (1/17/13): is the cutest ball of the Vienna ball season and takes place at the Vienna Hofburg.
- Flower Ball (1/18/13): takes place at the Vienna City Hall.
- Ball of the hotel industry (01/22/13) will be held in the ballroom of the Vienna City Hall.
- Vienna Philharmonic Ball (24/01/13): will be held in the elegant atmosphere of the Vienna Musikverein.
- Doctors’ Ball (1/26/13): at the Vienna Hofburg.
- Opera Ball (02.07.13): In the Vienna State Opera, and every year is the highlight of the Viennese carnival gesellschäfliche
- BonbonBall (8.2.13): will be held at the Vienna Konzerthaus and is the sweetest event of the carnival season: a “must” for all chocolate and sweet tooth tiger.
- Coffeehouse Owners’ Ball (8.2.13): for many, this is the most beautiful of all Viennese balls. It takes place at the Vienna Hofburg.
Visit us and experience a magical night at your favorite ball!