When special requirements meet special care.
Our two handicapped-accessible rooms have extra-wide doors and are furnished with love and attention to detail. These rooms are available in the Standard & Comfort categories.
In order to provide solutions tailored to your needs, we are happy to fulfill the following requests. Please tell us what you need when you make your reservation.
- Raised bed by approx. 55cm (upon request)
- Shower chair (upon request)
- Infrared soap dispenser (upon request)
- Non-slip mat for the shower/bath tub (upon request)
- Raised toilet seat (upon request)
What you can look forward to:
- Free, secure WLAN
- SAT-TV with channels in eight different languages
- A fresh apple every day
- Bathroom with toilet & shower
- Organic breakfast included (except for "Room Only breakfast excluded" package)
Plus: not only is the Boutiquehotel Stadthalle accessible,
Vienna now offers many services and ever more areas of the city are becoming accessible. The low-floor trams are easy to enter, and all subway stations have elevators. Furthermore, the city offers tour guides to show you around accessible sites.
For more information about an accessible vacation in Vienna, go to the following websites: