Let’s get ready to party!!!
A trip to Vienna is full of culture and sights. Just make sure you save some energy for Vienna’s bars and clubs. When going out in Vienna, party-goers will come across many colorful bars and scenes, whether at the famous gay clubbing event, Drama!, or in one of the hot clubs around MuseumsQuartier. During the summer months, nightlife in Vienna moves outside, with many bars offering drinks and music in their gardens or outdoor areas.
Care for a quick overview of where to go out in Vienna?
Bars and Clubs in Downtown Vienna
- Babenberger Passage – Club in the city center
- Platzhirsch – unique atmosphere thanks to a blend of tradition and style
- Flex – alternative and underground club for partying “off the beaten track”
- Bettelalm – alpine feeling in the city center – Après Ski without the mountains
- Laderaum – clubbing on a ship on the Danube
- Volksgarten – popular club with outdoor area
- Camera Club – one of the oldest clubs in town, close to Mariahilfer Strasse