A great year is coming to an end here at Boutiquehotel Stadthalle!
We experienced a lot, worked hard, supported each other and created and implemented a lot of new ideas! We have learnt a lot and our team grew. Together we continued to walk the green innovative path! But most important: we have always tried to do our best for our guests.
We would like to thank our guests who have visited us and encouraged us with their positive and honest feedback. Our guests’ input has always been valued and together we managed to continuously improve our service and offering.
We are looking forward to the new year 2012 and hope we will be able to welcome you again in our hotel!
The entire team of Boutiquehotel Stadthalle wishes everyone a HAPPY, HEALTHY and SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR 2012!
Some ideas for your New Year’s Eve:
- Visit Umarfisch at Naschmarkt during the day and enjoy champagne and oysters!
- At Capa Tosta in Sechshauserstrasse you can celebrate while enjoying jazz music and Italian cuisine.
- Restaurant Kornhäuslturm offers a New Year’s Gala Dinner.
- You can get the best view from Donauturm and Kahlenberg.
- If you prefer to celebrate with many, many others then you should visit Silvestermeile
- For those who love sports, the New Year’s run starts at 11:00!
authors: Anna & Claudia