Vienna for couples
What about a romantic city trip for two in Vienna, walking hand in hand along the banks of the blue Danube, through the narrow streets of the old city, or along the wandering paths of the vast Viennese forest?
To add that little extra charm to your fairytale trip for two, we have collected a few of our most romantic ideas for couples.
- Surprise your sweetheart with a Honeymoon package of red roses, champagne and a sea of candles waiting for you in your room.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two in the restaurant Ufertaverne by the Danube River. Order a dish for two and rent a boat for a idyllic trip on the Danube.
- A candle light dinner aboard the historic Riesenrad Ferris wheel in Prater makes for an exclusive experience above the city. You´ll have a gorgeous view of Vienna: radiant by day and illuminated by night.
- Take a break from your city trip for a walk around the picturesque Viennese vineyards. Stop by Schloss Cobenzl and have a snack while enjoying the view of Vienna in the distance.
- A bubble bath and a glass of champagne in our garden suite are your best company while you make plans for the future and gaze over the rooftops of Vienna.