Gay friendly hotel in Vienna
With its tolerant and liberal atmosphere, Vienna is Austria’s “gay capital”.
Our gay-friendly hotel in Vienna chimes in by offering a relaxed, open atmosphere perfect for couples as well as singles.
The Vienna Life Ball, an internationally renowned Aids charity ball in and around the Vienna city hall, is an undisputed highlight of Vienna’s gay and party scene. The Rainbow Pride Parade along Ringstrasse, also attracts scores of gay travelers to Vienna each year.
Discover gay-friendly Vienna
There is more to Vienna than its classic attractions of baroque buildings and imperial museums. For example, explore the area around Naschmarkt, whose streets are to Vienna’s gay scene what Castro is to San Francisco.
When you arrive at the Boutique Hotel Stadthalle, please ask for the queercard® and enjoy various specials and discounts in shops, restaurants, bars and at events in Vienna.
Another extra we are happy to provide you with is a guide listing all gay-friendly cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, saunas and shops that are well worth visiting.
Where to go in gay-friendly Vienna
- Felixx - Vienna’s gay hot spot
- Mango Bar - the “place to be” in Vienna’s gay scene
- Sportsauna - sauna and bar
- Why Not - popular since the 1980’s
- Café Savoy - traditional Viennese coffee house
- Café Willendorf - cheerful mix of friendly people and relaxed atmosphere
- Das Möbel - shopping and sipping coffee
- The Village - lively patrons, banter and sweet drinks
- Heaven - stomp the night away together with Vienna’s coolest drag queens
You can find a full list of gay-friendly venues and events at our reception, or you can download it here: Vienna City Guide for Gays.
Enjoy a cozy and relaxed atmosphere in our gay-friendly Boutique Hotel Stadthalle in Vienna.
Interested in spending an exciting trip in Vienna? Then contact us with an inquiry.